Page 1 of 1

Classic Car Show

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:21 pm
by John Watson
It’s the NEC Show this weekend, I will be on the MGCC stand in Hall 3 Saturday and Sunday.
Who is going?

Re: Classic Car Show

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:09 am
by Andrew Vigor
I shall be at the Show on Friday

Re: Classic Car Show

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:45 pm
by Geoff Norcliffe
See you on Saturday

Re: Classic Car Show

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:31 pm
by Thomas Becks
I´m there on Sunday...together with 7 friends from Germany.

Re: Classic Car Show

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:40 pm
by John Watson
[attachment=0]45A3859A-20AB-4D7A-A3C4-7BC6FE6B0BE4.jpeg[/attachment]Register promoted in Hall 3 foyer.

Re: Classic Car Show

Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:36 pm
by George Wilder
Nice display John

Hope brings plenty of attention to the MGCC stand

George

Re: Classic Car Show

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:05 pm
by John Watson
It did George, we had loads of MGB questions, I had a great couple of days.