Page 1 of 1

MGB V8 parts

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:06 pm
by Graham Wilkins
This may not be of specific interest to standard MGB owners, however, due to a change in plans I have for disposal a number of new and secondhand V8 parts which I wish to sell for very reasonable prices. The new parts are 3.9 conversion kit, Holley Carb c/w Offenhauser Dual Port Inlet Manifold, gasket and 2" deep chrome air filter, bell housing dust shield and bolt kit. Seconhand parts are Rover 3.5 engine requiring rebuild c/w SD1 heads and sump, MGB V8 style dash with central console and instruments.
I will be advertising these parts in Safety Fast and on the V8 Register website. If anyone wants further details, please email me [email protected]

Re: MGB V8 parts

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:36 pm
by John Watson
Graham. Interesting I have forwarded onto my MG man who is into V8’s.