Page 1 of 1

Trophy exhust from Moss

Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:20 pm
by Robinson
Has anyone fitted a Trophy exhust to a chrome bumper BGT.
I had to mod all the brackets and still to low at manifold end.

Re: Trophy exhust from Moss

Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:25 am
by Grumpy2
thanks for the comment - I was considering one of these but you've given me food for thought.

cheers

Re: Trophy exhust from Moss

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:43 am
by John Watson
Hi David
Have you contacted Moss?
Suggest you email [email protected]
They have always been very helpful.
John

Re: Trophy exhust from Moss

Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:01 pm
by Robinson
An update, I have emailed with photos technical at Moss and phoned them they have told me they would forward onto supplier.as yet no reply its only been 4 Weeks.
There technical man told me to fit some spacers under engine mounts to lift up the exhaust!
I have also emailed Moss USA and had a full page reply saying they are not part of Moss Europe but would like more details and will get back to me once I give them the part number as there was more than one tourist trophy system.

I have been determined to make it fit so over the past two weekends I have taken the grinder to the short pipe off the manifold after 7 cuts and some good tig welding not by me I have a perfect fit. Next weekend I will make some new brackets.