Page 1 of 1
LMG Bexleyheath
Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:19 pm
by Stuart Adams
Hi everyone, I will need to get my 62 B roadster tuned in the New Year and my nearest recommended specialist are LMG at Bexleyheath - have any other members used them?
Many thanks
Stuart
Re: LMG Bexleyheath
Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:40 am
by Patrick Sellers
Hello Stuart, I have had some work done by LMG and I have found them to be knowledgeable, reliable and with good workmanship. My newly purchased B required some 'fettling' to improve the carbs and ignition. They don't have a rolling road so if you're looking for optimal tuning then I can also recommend Andy Cattani at Classic and Race (
www.classicandrace.co.uk) tel 07718 114600. They are in Burstow Surrey RH6 9RF Regards, Patrick
Re: LMG Bexleyheath
Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:19 pm
by Stuart Adams
Hi Patrick, thanks very much for your reply - much appreciated. As you say the rolling road is optimal and I did look at CCK but they are near the coast and a little too far for this, so I think i'll contact Andy in the New Year, and let you know how I get on.
Have a great Christmas
Stuart
Re: LMG Bexleyheath
Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:09 am
by Dave Linkson
Stuart,
Sanspeed are very good. Peter Sansom will tune your B on a rolling road.
Had mine tuned in Sept by him, cost was £120 plus vat, parts are extra. And recommended by other B owners.
They are at Standard Road, Bexleyheath, Kent DA6 8DP. Tel 02083034314
Re: LMG Bexleyheath
Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:34 am
by Stuart Adams
Hi Dave, that's gret thank you, I shall give him a call.
Cheers, Stuart
Re: LMG Bexleyheath
Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:52 am
by Dave Linkson
Hi Stuart
Have you got your B sorted yet? was wondering if you've had it into Sanspeed yet? does sound a bit like ignition fault, possibly coil, anyway, Peter will be able to correct it.
Dave...
Re: LMG Bexleyheath
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:29 pm
by Stuart Adams
Hi Dave, no not yet as I have been struck with the dreaded flu! But will be sure to call them next week, i'll let you know how I get on, thanks again.
Stuarty