Page 1 of 1

Chrome Plating

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:00 am
by Stuart Adams
I have a couple of bits and pieces that I need to get re-chrome plated, can anyone recommend a company, they are small enough to post so distance in UK is no object. Thank you.
Stuart

Re: Chrome Plating

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:29 pm
by Graham Wilkins
Hi Stuart, I have used a company based in Hythe, Kent, who did an excellent job of rechroming my original B bumpers. They are not the cheapest, but I was very pleased with the finished article. They trade as Central Engineering Design, Unit 1, Riverside Industrial Estate, West Hythe, Hythe, Kent, CT21 4NT. Tel: 01303 266505. Email: [email protected], website: www.ce-design.co.uk. One of their customers is E Type UK who are well known for their extremely high standards. Hope this helps. Regards, Graham

Re: Chrome Plating

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:53 pm
by Stuart Adams
Hi Graham, that's great thank you -much appreciated, I will give them a call and let you know how I get on. Regards Stuart