Search found 7 matches

by Nick Parrans-Smith
Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:59 pm
Forum: MGB General
Topic: London - Sydney Rally 1968
Replies: 4
Views: 8378

Re: London - Sydney Rally 1968

That's a great film; really captures the atmosphere of the period :-)
by Nick Parrans-Smith
Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:54 pm
Forum: MGB General
Topic: spot/fog lights
Replies: 5
Views: 13220

Re: spot/fog lights

Pete, I like the sound of your 20-20 Drive Lights; might have to investigate! :-)
by Nick Parrans-Smith
Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:51 am
Forum: MGB General
Topic: spot/fog lights
Replies: 5
Views: 13220

Re: spot/fog lights

Hi Frank, I'm sure others may have a better idea, but I've got a set of Cibie Oscars that I connect up to the main beam switch via a relay. Works really well during the winter and I tend to remove them over the summer or when competing. Hope useful and Happy New Year.
by Nick Parrans-Smith
Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:14 pm
Forum: MGB General
Topic: Happy New MGB Year
Replies: 4
Views: 11097

Re: Happy New MGB Year

Thanks John and a very Happy New Year to everyone
by Nick Parrans-Smith
Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:04 pm
Forum: MGB General
Topic: Lovely chilli ride out
Replies: 1
Views: 4810

Lovely chilli ride out

Hi All,

Enjoyed a freezing run out to Matlock this afternoon with my 10 year old son, to visit an elderly Uncle.

Great to blow off the cobwebs; anyone else been out?
by Nick Parrans-Smith
Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:25 pm
Forum: MGB General
Topic: Merry Christmas
Replies: 5
Views: 11323

Re: Merry Christmas

Same here Pete! Lol
by Nick Parrans-Smith
Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:35 am
Forum: MGB General
Topic: Merry Christmas
Replies: 5
Views: 11323

Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you and everyone on here; great pic!