I have a couple of bits and pieces that I need to get re-chrome plated, can anyone recommend a company, they are small enough to post so distance in UK is no object. Thank you.
Stuart
Chrome Plating
- Stuart Adams
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:14 pm
- Forename: Stuart
- Surname: Adams
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Orpington, Kent
Chrome Plating
Stuart Adams
1962 MGB Roadster
1962 MGB Roadster
-
Graham Wilkins
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:37 pm
- Forename: Graham
- Surname: Wilkins
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Broad Oak, near Rye, East Sussex
Re: Chrome Plating
Hi Stuart, I have used a company based in Hythe, Kent, who did an excellent job of rechroming my original B bumpers. They are not the cheapest, but I was very pleased with the finished article. They trade as Central Engineering Design, Unit 1, Riverside Industrial Estate, West Hythe, Hythe, Kent, CT21 4NT. Tel: 01303 266505. Email: [email protected], website: www.ce-design.co.uk. One of their customers is E Type UK who are well known for their extremely high standards. Hope this helps. Regards, Graham
- Stuart Adams
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:14 pm
- Forename: Stuart
- Surname: Adams
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Orpington, Kent
Re: Chrome Plating
Hi Graham, that's great thank you -much appreciated, I will give them a call and let you know how I get on. Regards Stuart
Stuart Adams
1962 MGB Roadster
1962 MGB Roadster