Hi, I have just returned from having my '62 Roadster tuned on the rolling road at Sanspeed in Bexleyheath. Peter Sansom spent a long time on the car - and I now have my missing 10BHP back! and the car is running beautifully, I can really recommend them for any members in the South East.
Stuart
Sanspeed / Bexleyheath
- Stuart Adams
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:14 pm
- Forename: Stuart
- Surname: Adams
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Orpington, Kent
Sanspeed / Bexleyheath
- Attachments
-
- IMG_0337_2.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 9026 times
Stuart Adams
1962 MGB Roadster
1962 MGB Roadster
-
Dave Linkson
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:08 am
- Forename: Dave
- Surname: Linkson
- MGCC Member: Yes
Re: Sanspeed / Bexleyheath
That's good to hear Stuart, I told you he was good.
Throughout the summer, every 1st Sunday in the month, there are classic car meets at the Blacksmiths Arms in Cudham, which has an MG flavour, but any make of classic is welcome. As long as no heavy rain has fallen prior, as being held on grass in the garden, water loggin can occur.
Throughout the summer, every 1st Sunday in the month, there are classic car meets at the Blacksmiths Arms in Cudham, which has an MG flavour, but any make of classic is welcome. As long as no heavy rain has fallen prior, as being held on grass in the garden, water loggin can occur.
- Stuart Adams
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:14 pm
- Forename: Stuart
- Surname: Adams
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Orpington, Kent
Re: Sanspeed / Bexleyheath
Hi Dave, that's great thank you - I will be there, in fact I was speaking to Dave at V8 Conversions the other week who also gave me the heads up. Hope to see you there!
Stuart
Stuart
Stuart Adams
1962 MGB Roadster
1962 MGB Roadster
-
Dave Linkson
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:08 am
- Forename: Dave
- Surname: Linkson
- MGCC Member: Yes
Re: Sanspeed / Bexleyheath
Hi Stuart, your B looks fantastic in the photo, it must be one of the first made, I look forward to seeing it at the Blacksmith's. Dave Vale's always giving me some good advice about my car, as well as some of the guy's who go down the shop.