New to the forum

General MGB discussion
Post Reply
WillJ
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:08 pm
Forename: Will
Surname: Jack

New to the forum

Post by WillJ »

Hello. I've just been registered with the forum.Thanks for that. I don't have an MGB yet, but have been scanning the sales sites and waiting for the lockdown to ease off.
Cheers, Will
User avatar
Steven collins
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:20 am
Forename: Steve
Surname: C
MGCC Member: Yes
MGOC Member: Yes
Location: North Essex

Re: New to the forum

Post by Steven collins »

Welcome to the club Will, what sort of Mg are you looking for?
Plenty of people on here with fantastic knowledge to advise and help you on your way when you are ready.
Steve.
WillJ
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:08 pm
Forename: Will
Surname: Jack

Re: New to the forum

Post by WillJ »

Thanks Steve. I'll be looking for a GT. I'd love a v8 but they are out of reach.
Not_Anumber
Posts: 415
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:33 am
Forename: Chris
Surname: S
Location: UK

Re: New to the forum

Post by Not_Anumber »

Welcome to the forum. Will you be doing your own work when you get one or using a garage to do any spannering ?
1979 MGB GT
1999 Jaguar XKR
2003 MG TF
WillJ
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:08 pm
Forename: Will
Surname: Jack

Re: New to the forum

Post by WillJ »

Hi. I'll be doing my own work.
Post Reply