Hi All,
Looking for recommendations for a good MG Mechanic/garage in the West Yorkshire area?
Had a full engine rebuild last year, which ended up with an issue with it still burning oil. Had the rings replaced about 6 weeks ago still same issue.
Done various tests after taking advice on here many thanks all.
Now looking for a 2nd opinion.
Many Thanks,
Nik
MG Mechanic/Garage West Yorkshire
Re: MG Mechanic/Garage West Yorkshire
I can't help directly Nik - I have looked in the MGCC trade directory, but I would recommend contacting one of the Yorkshire Centres of the club, they must know of reliable places for work on classic MGs.
Ian F
Ian F
MGCC member
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
Re: MG Mechanic/Garage West Yorkshire
Thanks Ian ill try that.
Nik
Nik