MGB AEN 555B

General MGB discussion
Post Reply
Ian Wardell
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2024 11:11 pm
Forename: Ian
Surname: Wardell
MGCC Member: Yes

MGB AEN 555B

Post by Ian Wardell »

Hi,
This is my first post as trying to locate a car I once owned and now listed as SORN.
1964 MGB. AEN 555B
I would love to know how it is getting on. I used to have deams about this car being restored, I hope it has been.
User avatar
Paul Scott
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:48 pm
Forename: Paul
Surname: Scott
MGCC Member: Yes
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: MGB AEN 555B

Post by Paul Scott »

It is not looking good, but you never know.
Screenshot_20240811_073014.jpg
1975 MGB Roadster
Webguru for MGB Register
User avatar
Paul Scott
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:48 pm
Forename: Paul
Surname: Scott
MGCC Member: Yes
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: MGB AEN 555B

Post by Paul Scott »

Although saying that it recently had v5 updated.
Screenshot_20240811_073235.jpg
1975 MGB Roadster
Webguru for MGB Register
Post Reply