For sale. Set of five 14” Rostyle wheels
Forum rules
Private Users Only - Not for Business Use
The MGB Register hold the right to delete any posts that they feel are not relevant to the future of the MGB Register.
Private Users Only - Not for Business Use
The MGB Register hold the right to delete any posts that they feel are not relevant to the future of the MGB Register.
-
ChrisGarden
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:56 am
- Forename: Chris
- Surname: Garden
For sale. Set of five 14” Rostyle wheels
I have a set of five 14” Rostyle wheels from my 1979 MGB for sale. I was going to refurb them, but I doubt that I will ever put them back on my car, so I am selling them as they are. Contact me on my mobile 07795 641357. Leamington Spa. Sensible offers please.
-
Not_Anumber
- Posts: 414
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:33 am
- Forename: Chris
- Surname: S
- Location: UK
Re: For sale. Set of five 14” Rostyle wheels
what do you regard as a sensible offer ?
Ah I see a one post wonder looking for a free advert who hasnt returned to the forum to read any responses.
Ah I see a one post wonder looking for a free advert who hasnt returned to the forum to read any responses.
1979 MGB GT
1999 Jaguar XKR
2003 MG TF
1999 Jaguar XKR
2003 MG TF