Trunnions Nipples (Ohh er…)

Technical MGB discussion
Post Reply
BarryD
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2024 8:07 am
Forename: Barry
Surname: D
MGCC Member: Yes

Trunnions Nipples (Ohh er…)

Post by BarryD »

At some point in its recent life my 78 roadster has had the centre dashboard panel off. I’m guessing the previous owner was a summer driver as he has failed to connect the cables to the controls. It looks like the cable ends are missing so is it these Trunnions Nipples I need?
C19E476D-A9E5-43DF-8E64-BB82FBE544AB.png
Mrbenn
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:15 pm
Forename: Ben
Surname: Norley
MGOC Member: Yes

Re: Trunnions Nipples (Ohh er…)

Post by Mrbenn »

I know that's the right one for the heater controls. I've not removed the others though.
BarryD
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2024 8:07 am
Forename: Barry
Surname: D
MGCC Member: Yes

Re: Trunnions Nipples (Ohh er…)

Post by BarryD »

Mrbenn wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:54 pm I know that's the right one for the heater controls. I've not removed the others though.
Great, thank you, now I’ve got to find some other goodies to make the P&P acceptable lol
Post Reply