All,
I have a Clarke 450kg engine stand that is now surplus to requirements. Barely been used.
I also have a rotisserie.
If anyone is interested, please message me.
Ideally it would be buyer collect.
Engine Stand for Sale & Rotisserie
Forum rules
Private Users Only - Not for Business Use
The MGB Register hold the right to delete any posts that they feel are not relevant to the future of the MGB Register.
Private Users Only - Not for Business Use
The MGB Register hold the right to delete any posts that they feel are not relevant to the future of the MGB Register.
Engine Stand for Sale & Rotisserie
Last edited by mgb66 on Mon May 26, 2025 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Engine Stand for Sale
Where are you located ?
-
Not_Anumber
- Posts: 415
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:33 am
- Forename: Chris
- Surname: S
- Location: UK
Re: Engine Stand for Sale
Whilst the make, it's weight capacity and the fact it is surplus to the seller's needs are all good to know it would be even better if the seller could advise where abouts they are and their asking price..
1979 MGB GT
1999 Jaguar XKR
2003 MG TF
1999 Jaguar XKR
2003 MG TF
Re: Engine Stand for Sale & Rotisserie
Sorry, didn't see the replies.
I'm in Sidcup, London, UK
The stand is still for sale, as is a rotisserie now.
Cheers,
Carl
I'm in Sidcup, London, UK
The stand is still for sale, as is a rotisserie now.
Cheers,
Carl