Steady on!!! I am 77, and as a gentleman I won't disclose my wife's age.......
Still enjoying days out and long drives in our 1961 Midget and our 1972 MGBGT.
Ian F
Is it OK to pass an MGB off as earlier than it is?
Re: Is it OK to pass an MGB off as earlier than it is?
MGCC member
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
Re: Is it OK to pass an MGB off as earlier than it is?
Well said Ian. I shall be 77 in March and have no trouble getting into or out of my MGB, even after 2 or 3 hours at the wheel.
Mike
1969 MGB GTV8 3.9 Conversion. Many classics have passed through my hands but the faithful BGT V8 is the last man standing.
1969 MGB GTV8 3.9 Conversion. Many classics have passed through my hands but the faithful BGT V8 is the last man standing.