For Sale Half shafts for banjo axle (NOS)

Private Users Only - Not for Business Use
Forum rules
Private Users Only - Not for Business Use
The MGB Register hold the right to delete any posts that they feel are not relevant to the future of the MGB Register.
Post Reply
User avatar
B Faiers
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:38 pm
Forename: Barry
Surname: Faiers
MGCC Member: Yes
MGOC Member: Yes
Location: Essex

For Sale Half shafts for banjo axle (NOS)

Post by B Faiers »

I sold my MGB several years ago, but I am still clearing out some spares. I have a pair of half shafts for a disc wheel banjo axle, Part No BTB336.

They are new old stock which I bought from a recognised MG supplier many years ago for £30, 'just in case I needed them', but fortunately I did not have to use them.

Please contact me if they are of use to you at £30. They can be collected from Mid Essex or I am going to the Beaulieu Auto jumble and could arrange to meet there.
Post Reply