Page 2 of 2

Re: Fitting a works style hard top

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:30 pm
by Stuart Adams
Hi George, Pete, thanks to both of you for your very valuable comments, my B is red so the white hard top is I think the way to go.
I'll keep you posted!
Best regards
Stuart
PS both of your Bs look fantastic.

Re: Fitting a works style hard top

Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:11 am
by Thomas Becks
...and mine in black.

Re: Fitting a works style hard top

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:37 pm
by David Lonsdale
[attachment=0]12102014094.jpg[/attachment]Fitted a tartan red works hard top to our Bedouin beige B a few weeks ago, the hardtop came with the car six years ago and had been in our conservatory (under duress) hadn't been used for decades but fitted pretty easily and I love it, so does my wife. Photo of a foggy day not far from where the B came from in Shropshire, really cosy, perfect for the colder months.