Welcome to the MGB Register Forum

General MGB discussion
Phil Henley
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:03 pm
Forename: Phil
Surname: Henley
MGOC Member: Yes

Re: Welcome to the MGB Register Forum

Post by Phil Henley »

Hi John,

I have been looking to see how I can get a photo of my BGT to appear with my ID. Could you advise please?

Cheers

Phil
User avatar
John Watson
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:14 pm
Forename: John
Surname: Waton
MGCC Member: Yes
MGOC Member: Yes
Location: Abingdon on Thames UK

Re: Welcome to the MGB Register Forum

Post by John Watson »

Phil. If you go to the MGB Register web site, under Forum we have added some instruction on this subject.
I will say the image has to be quite small
John
John Watson
1964 MGB Roadster Mk1
2018 MG ZS Exclusive 1ltr Auto
Ian Dixon
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:55 pm
Forename: Ian
Surname: Dixon
MGCC Member: Yes
MGOC Member: Yes

Forum.

Post by Ian Dixon »

MGB Forum.
An excellent idea to share thoughts, tips and meetings, it can only enhance the MG experience.
Post Reply