Safety Fast Notes October 2014

General MGB discussion
Post Reply
User avatar
George Wilder
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:43 pm
Forename: George
Surname: Wilder
MGCC Member: Yes
Location: North West Essex

Safety Fast Notes October 2014

Post by George Wilder »

Where on the website can I find the "boot photo" and all the comments mentioned in SF! ?
George Wilder
1965 MG MGB Mk1
1995 MG RV8
2005 MG TF 135
1959 BSA D7 Bantam
Thomas Aczel
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:21 am
Forename: Thomas
Surname: Aczel
MGCC Member: Yes

Re: Safety Fast Notes October 2014

Post by Thomas Aczel »

George, I saw the originally posted MGB boot photo in Safety Fast, and was one who was able to contribute an answer to one of the posed questions by Roger Boys. Roger was grateful for the information.
Like you, I subsequently saw the comments by Neil Hyett in the October "Safety Fast" that the photo was now available on the MGB Register's web site, with much further information.
Also, again like you, being unable to find the referred to page, I sent an email to Neil Hyett (31st October) asking for a link to the page. Unfortunately thus far, I haven't received a reply to help find the information we would both find of interest. Should I eventually here back , I'll post it here.
Roger Boys
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:16 am
Location: Newbury UK

Re: Safety Fast Notes October 2014

Post by Roger Boys »

Here is the link to the write up on the MGB Boot as requested. http://www.mgb-register.org/Files/Artic ... 20Boot.pdf
Roger
Roger Boys 1964 MGB Roadster Mk 1 "Boneshaker"
Post Reply