Page 1 of 1

Safety Fast Notes October 2014

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:12 am
by George Wilder
Where on the website can I find the "boot photo" and all the comments mentioned in SF! ?

Re: Safety Fast Notes October 2014

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:46 am
by Thomas Aczel
George, I saw the originally posted MGB boot photo in Safety Fast, and was one who was able to contribute an answer to one of the posed questions by Roger Boys. Roger was grateful for the information.
Like you, I subsequently saw the comments by Neil Hyett in the October "Safety Fast" that the photo was now available on the MGB Register's web site, with much further information.
Also, again like you, being unable to find the referred to page, I sent an email to Neil Hyett (31st October) asking for a link to the page. Unfortunately thus far, I haven't received a reply to help find the information we would both find of interest. Should I eventually here back , I'll post it here.

Re: Safety Fast Notes October 2014

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:00 pm
by Roger Boys
Here is the link to the write up on the MGB Boot as requested. http://www.mgb-register.org/Files/Artic ... 20Boot.pdf
Roger