Paul,
another problem from me, sorry!
I have logged in and replied in 3 threads, but when I hit "submit" I am asked to log in and of course my post has disappeared.
It is not saved in drafts so I just give up!
Ian F
Loosing posts?
Loosing posts?
MGCC member
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
- Paul Scott
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:48 pm
- Forename: Paul
- Surname: Scott
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Milton Keynes
Re: Loosing posts?
What are you using
Browser?
I will see if I can replicate the issue
Which posts are you trying to post too?
Regards
Paul
Browser?
I will see if I can replicate the issue
Which posts are you trying to post too?
Regards
Paul
1975 MGB Roadster
Webguru for MGB Register
Webguru for MGB Register
- Paul Scott
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:48 pm
- Forename: Paul
- Surname: Scott
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Milton Keynes
Re: Loosing posts?
The Forum has been updated to the latest version @ 5.30am today
1975 MGB Roadster
Webguru for MGB Register
Webguru for MGB Register
Re: Loosing posts?
Many thanks Paul.
I generally use my Android phone on the forum, which I guess uses Chrome?
I log in with saved passwords etc. and this allows me access to write (like this of course).
I have attempted replies recently to the posts on overheating and paint on sills.
I will take a copy of this before attempting to post in case I lose it!
It seems to be replies which are affected, new threads started by me are OK (I think)
Ian F
I generally use my Android phone on the forum, which I guess uses Chrome?
I log in with saved passwords etc. and this allows me access to write (like this of course).
I have attempted replies recently to the posts on overheating and paint on sills.
I will take a copy of this before attempting to post in case I lose it!
It seems to be replies which are affected, new threads started by me are OK (I think)
Ian F
MGCC member
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
- Paul Scott
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:48 pm
- Forename: Paul
- Surname: Scott
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Milton Keynes
Re: Loosing posts?
Hi Ian,
I use Android most of the time.
I have updated the forum to the latest release this morning.
I don't know if there were any glitches after the last upgrade.
Sent via android
Regards
Paul
I use Android most of the time.
I have updated the forum to the latest release this morning.
I don't know if there were any glitches after the last upgrade.
Sent via android
Regards
Paul
1975 MGB Roadster
Webguru for MGB Register
Webguru for MGB Register
Re: Loosing posts?
Thanks Paul. I will keep using the forum and see how I get on. If you don't hear from me assume everything is OK!!
I take it no-one else has a similar problem posting?
Ian F
I take it no-one else has a similar problem posting?
Ian F
MGCC member
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
- Paul Scott
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:48 pm
- Forename: Paul
- Surname: Scott
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Milton Keynes
Re: Loosing posts?
Nobody has reported any issues.
I take it these replies were without issues?
Regards
Paul
I take it these replies were without issues?
Regards
Paul
1975 MGB Roadster
Webguru for MGB Register
Webguru for MGB Register
Re: Loosing posts?
Yes, these replies all worked with no problems.
It is probably a coincidence, but the occurrence of a failure to post seems to be directly related to the length of the text I have written! Which of course makes it doubly frustrating!!
Ian F
It is probably a coincidence, but the occurrence of a failure to post seems to be directly related to the length of the text I have written! Which of course makes it doubly frustrating!!
Ian F
MGCC member
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold