Page 1 of 1

yesterday's login?

Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:47 am
by Ian F
What happened yesterday?
I just received a screen about accepting cookies when I tried to login.
I had to renew my password this morning, but all working now.

Ian F

Re: yesterday's login?

Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2024 8:23 am
by Mrbenn
I wondered too. I even asked on the Facebook site but that doesn't seem to be related. It's mainly Americans it seems.

Re: yesterday's login?

Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2024 8:28 am
by Paul Scott
The site was down yesterday with the forum causing an issue and drawing all of the resources.

I updated the forum software overnight and it all came back to life this morning :0)

Regards
Paul

Re: yesterday's login?

Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2024 8:30 am
by Ian F
Many thanks Paul

Ian F

Re: yesterday's login?

Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:05 pm
by Not_Anumber
Thanks Paul. As they say, we never fully appreciate what we have until it's gone.

And thankfully now it is back.

Re: yesterday's login?

Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:21 pm
by Mrbenn
I echo the previous. It's the 2nd thing I check everyday

Re: yesterday's login?

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:59 pm
by BarryD
Paul Scott wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 8:28 am The site was down yesterday with the forum causing an issue and drawing all of the resources.

I updated the forum software overnight and it all came back to life this morning :0)

Regards
Paul
Great news. Thank you.