MGFest26 Fire Extinguisher & Soft PVC Restorer
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2026 6:13 pm
Hi everyone,
Whilst at MGFest26 Brands Hatch, a fellow MGB owner wandered up to me and asked about the Fire Extinguisher I carry in my Roadster. I couldn't remember the details, but on the off chance he is looks at this forum, I thought I would post the details here. It is 'Fire Safety Stick' which I have mounted on the side of the passenger footwell, sitting top of the sill, using a couple of plastic covered spring clips. I have included a few photographs. Please note it is very pricey, although some friends and I managed a discount through a small bulk order.
It is marketed through https://firesafetystickshop.co.uk/collections/all
Whilst I am, I would like to sing the praise for E-Tech 'Clear Vision Soft PVC Restorer'. I could not believe the renovation of my very aged soft top windows. They are like new. I treated both sides and now I have perfectly clear vision rearward.
All the best.
Whilst at MGFest26 Brands Hatch, a fellow MGB owner wandered up to me and asked about the Fire Extinguisher I carry in my Roadster. I couldn't remember the details, but on the off chance he is looks at this forum, I thought I would post the details here. It is 'Fire Safety Stick' which I have mounted on the side of the passenger footwell, sitting top of the sill, using a couple of plastic covered spring clips. I have included a few photographs. Please note it is very pricey, although some friends and I managed a discount through a small bulk order.
It is marketed through https://firesafetystickshop.co.uk/collections/all
Whilst I am, I would like to sing the praise for E-Tech 'Clear Vision Soft PVC Restorer'. I could not believe the renovation of my very aged soft top windows. They are like new. I treated both sides and now I have perfectly clear vision rearward.
All the best.