Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June
- John Watson
- Posts: 277
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:14 pm
- Forename: John
- Surname: Waton
- MGCC Member: Yes
- MGOC Member: Yes
- Location: Abingdon on Thames UK
Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June
I will be at Silverstone MG Live for the weekend around an about but mainly at the MGB Register stand in the main marquee, we will have the Jean Denton Marathon MGB on display. Come and say hello.
John Watson
1964 MGB Roadster Mk1
2018 MG ZS Exclusive 1ltr Auto
1964 MGB Roadster Mk1
2018 MG ZS Exclusive 1ltr Auto
- George Wilder
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:43 pm
- Forename: George
- Surname: Wilder
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: North West Essex
Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June
I'll be there from Friday to Sunday
Have not made my mind up yet 1, 4 or 8 cylinders
See you there
Have not made my mind up yet 1, 4 or 8 cylinders
See you there
George Wilder
1965 MG MGB Mk1
1995 MG RV8
2005 MG TF 135
1959 BSA D7 Bantam
1965 MG MGB Mk1
1995 MG RV8
2005 MG TF 135
1959 BSA D7 Bantam
- ROGER COOPER
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:30 pm
- Forename: ROGER
- Surname: COOPER
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: SOUTH LEICESTERSHIRE
Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June
Hi John,
Normally I would be there but this year I have other commitments - have a great weekend, I am sure the Denton MGB will go down a storm!
Rog
Normally I would be there but this year I have other commitments - have a great weekend, I am sure the Denton MGB will go down a storm!
Rog
Roger Cooper
1974 MGB GT
1974 MGB GT
-
Bernard Rengger
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:42 pm
- Forename: Bernard
- Surname: Rengger
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Northamptonshire
Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June
Will be there in my 1967 MGB GT helping to celebrate 50 years of the MGB GT, an event not to miss
1967 MGB GT
-
Graham Wilkins
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:37 pm
- Forename: Graham
- Surname: Wilkins
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Broad Oak, near Rye, East Sussex
Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June
I shall be taking my 1966 MGB GT (reg: FDR555D) and will be camping over the weekend (must be mad!). Also in company with MGB GT YPJ450H owned by Paul Money. Looking forward to a great weekend.
-
Josephine Salmon
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:40 pm
- Forename: Josephine
- Surname: Salmon
- MGCC Member: Yes
Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June
I'll be there on the Saturday; helping out on the stand around lunchtime and taking in everything else the show has to offer during the rest of the day! Looking forward to wandering through the Register car parks no admiring all the cars, watching the racing and most of all seeing the Denton MGB again!
- Peter Cresswell
- Posts: 763
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:05 am
- Forename: Pete
- Surname: Cresswell
- MGCC Member: Yes
- Location: Stone, Staffordshire
Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June
I'll be there for the weekend. Should get there mid afternoon on Friday, and camping in the 'General Camping' site. Red roadster with no bumpers and probably white hardtop.
Pete
1969 MGB Roadster
2024 MG 3 Hybrid+
40 cars since 1965
including 14 MGs in total
1969 MGB Roadster
2024 MG 3 Hybrid+
40 cars since 1965
including 14 MGs in total
-
David Lonsdale
Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June
I hope it's a very successful weekend, very unlikely we'll be able to go due to my ongoing health issues, very frustrating. :(
-
Chris.Wilkins
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:06 pm
Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June
John, I am sure you know I will be at Silverstone as I am on Neill's list, see you on the friday!!
regards
Chris
regards
Chris
-
Christopher Salmon
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:37 pm
- Forename: Christopher
- Surname: Salmon
- MGCC Member: Yes
Re: Who is going to MG Live 2015 - 20th 21st June
I'll be there with Jo and our daughter Thea on Saturday. See you all there!