Not an MGB, so trust this will not offend.
I have to slim down my toys, and regrettably my 1961 Mk1 Midget is for sale. The ad will be in the June edition of Safety Fast. I can be flexible on price, but the ad will suggest circa £10k is sought.
Anyone interested would definitely need to come and have a good look!!
Location is just North of Edinburgh adjacent to the Forth Bridges.
(07746 581872)
Mike (Bumpa) - I have sent you a PM on this forum, just in case of interest.........
Ian F
An MG for sale
Forum rules
Private Users Only - Not for Business Use
The MGB Register hold the right to delete any posts that they feel are not relevant to the future of the MGB Register.
Private Users Only - Not for Business Use
The MGB Register hold the right to delete any posts that they feel are not relevant to the future of the MGB Register.
An MG for sale
MGCC member
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold
1972 BGT, Blaze, Navy trim, recessed grill
1961 Midget, 948cc, now sold